We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number, and shipping and billing address;
- account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
When interacting with the Site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser, as further described below in the section titled «Cookies and Pixel Tags». This data includes device IDs, cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, web beacons, tags, and interactions with the Site.
When using the Site, We also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, We will obtain consent to use your location or to send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Site or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide the features of the Site and the products you request.
- To communicate information about Our products and for promotional purposes.
- To operate, improve and maintain Our business, products and services.
- To protect Our or others' rights, property or safety.
- For general research and analysis purposes.
PURRSENSE may share each of the categories of personal data We collect with the following types of entities for the business purposes described:
- Service providers processing personal data for business purposes on PURRSENSE behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service Our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order or applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal uses of the Site or violations of Our Terms and Conditions and Our Policies; (iii) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (iv) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (e.g., counterfeiting).
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data We have about you in the event We sell or transfer all or a portion of Our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
We do not sell your personal data.
We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite Our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or «hacker proof». You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data (both the categories of data We collect, which is laid out in this policy, and particular types); (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data; (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of these rights.
PURRSENSE collects information, which may include personal data, when you use the Site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with the Site such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Some advertising and technology partners may also collect personal data when you use the Site. These partners have committed to act as service providers on PURRSENSE’s behalf and have committed to only use your personal data for PURRSENSE’s purposes as described in this policy.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic the Site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow Us to improve the Site functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which We can process your request and allow Us to remember the Site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow the Site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from the Site through social media. Advertising cookies collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively of social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact Us:
If you contact Us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.
Our registered name of company and legal address:
Individual entrepreneur Horetska Mariya Valeriyivna
Ukraine, 04214, Kyiv, 38-A Obolonsky ave., apt. 57